MDpocket Return/Exchange Policy
We appreciate your business and hope that you are complete satisfied with your order.
If, for some reason you are not fully satisfied, below are the details on returns and exchanges.
MDpocket.com Return and Exchange Policies and Instructions
General Information on all items purchased on MDpocket.com
- Items(s) may be returned within 30 days of delivery date*
- Items(s) must be unused and in original condition, including the original packaging
- Customers are responsible for return shipping charges unless return is due to our shipping error
- Once the return item is inspected, we will issue a refund, exchange or credit for the value of the item, including tax, less applicable restocking fees
- Shipping fees are non-refundable
In some situations a 20% restocking fee may apply. Although MDpocket would love to waive these charges for you, we simply cannot. On many products, these fees are assessed to MDpocket from a third party vendor and are unavoidable.
Of course, if there was an error on our part - for example, we shipped you the wrong product - you will not incur any restocking fees.
Cancellations or refusal of orders, which have already shipped, are also subject to restocking fees.
* White Coat Clipboard have a 90 day warranty and may be returned up to 90 days of delivery date.
How to Return or Exchange an Item
Step 1: Contact Us for a Return Authorization Number
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible for a Return Authorization Number.
We'll need the following:
1. Your MDpocket.com order number (located on your confirmation email)
2. A description of the item(s) you wish to return
3. Reason for the return
MDpocket will provide you with a Return Authorization Number. Return Authorization Numbers are valid for 15 business days after issue (MDpocket must receive returns within 30 days of the original ship date).
Step 2: Return your item(s) to MDpocket
To return your item(s) by mail:
1. Package the item for shipment
2. Include a copy of the original Packing Slip or Order Invoice
3. Write your Return Authorization Number on the Packing Slip or Order Invoice
4. Send package to:
Attn: Returns Department
7091 Washington Street
Denver, CO 80229