NPpocket Medical Reference Guide: Nursing Edition
NPpocket MRG: Nursing Edition is a compact pocket medical reference specially designed for all nurses, nursing assistants, medical assistants, and hospital staff. Guaranteed to be a great pocket medical reference for your daily duties at any hospital.
- Catheter selection with uses and implications of line type and gauge.
- EKG lead placement and Chest X-ray diagrams.
- Right sided EKG lead placement diagram with lung anatomy.
- Injection sites for intramuscular, subcutaneous and intradermal.
- Cardiac auscultation points with heart diagram.
- Hospital phlebotomy tubes with color coded tops.
- Oxygen systems.
- Medication times section with guidelines for IV pump use.
- Wound vac, chest tube, and tracheostomy care.
- Specialized and modified diet sections.
- PICC lines how to section (irrigation, dressing changes, occlusion).
- Heparin how to guide.
- Blood-Plasma-Serum lab values.
- Abbreviations section with common latin usages.
- Drugs that cannot be crushed section.
- Blank notes pages.